Captivate a room with just your energy?
Reclaim your peace?
Love yourself as-is, in all your glorious imperfection?
Do any of these resonate with you?:
· You feel isolated – including isolated sexually.
· You no longer take pleasure in the little things; there’s no joy.
· You feel disconnected from your body.
· There's an imbalance in how much you give and how much you receive.
· You want to love your body again, or never learned how to love it in the first place.
· You're numb from years of trauma, or dealing with a chronic illness.
How would it feel to step into your life with confidence, empowerment, and peace? As a life and embodiment coach, I have worked with thousands of women to teach them just that! I help you set aside your emotional armor, and unleash your limitless power.
I have spent most of my life at war with my body. Multiple chronic illnesses, battles with infertility, miscarriages, and body image issues taught me that my body was the enemy. It took reaching my breaking point for me to make a change, and learn to love myself... despite my imperfections. And I will show you how, too!
Throughout my transformation, I resonated strongly with the story of the Phoenix. The Phoenix is a mythical bird that burns completely to ashes, and then is reborn, rising above her circumstances to recreate herself. I loved it so much that you'll find it's a theme in my life, from my aerial studio, Studio Phoenix, to my podcast, Ashes to Wings. It speaks strongly to the powerful change I see in women's lives.
From a young age, we women are told we aren't enough. It's time to change that messaging. Not only will you start to embrace your imperfections, you'll learn to lean into what makes you a gloriously unique human. You'll stand tall in the confidence of who you truly are... an empowered woman.
So what are you waiting for? Haven't you waited too long to let go of that weight that's holding you down? It's time to transform and love that woman you see in the mirror.
Are you ready to learn
· Surprising tips to quiet your inner critic?
· The secret to instinctively know what’s right for you in any situation?
· The magic ingredients to experiencing reckless self-love?
Grab my hand, and together, we'll rise above!